To share the brand’s love for American Whiskey and irreverent spirit by creating awareness and excitement with consumers and trade.
Test and learn in four key markets with growth potential. Hire full time ambassadors to execute against key activities, then test those activities and adjust as needed to meet business goals. Balance awareness, distribution and engagement through distribution, training, trade support, visibility builders and events.
Collaborate with the brand, sales and distributor teams to align on the KPIs and business goals. Build out go to market strategy in each key market utilizing the national framework and building it out with new tools, resources and programs. Develop event strategy, execution guidelines and design, ensuring the team is equipped with the proper presentation materials and event execution displays and assets. Test and learn to ensure that there is ROI in execution.
Results in 4 Markets Over 12 Months
- 104 consumer events
- 42 pairing dinners
- 26 trade focused events
- 99 cocktail programs executed
- staff trainings and menu features
- 147 new accounts sold
- 1,076 staff trainings
- 297 menu placements
- Increased sales significantly in all markets, doubling expected growth in 2 markets.
- Engaged over 24,685 people through consumer events and trade programs.
- 100% of consumer and trade events asked High West to return as participants and/or sponsors for future events.
- Created deep and successful relationships with target right accounts that impacted the whole market.
- Expanded a brand initiative focused on one SKU with programming that included consumer events, menu placements and staff trainings
- Rekindled the trade affinity and buzz for the brand.
- Created, managed and reported on four markets in which the programs developed and tested by Brand Activate became the national think tank & resource for future go-to market strategy and brand initiatives nationally.